Friday, November 15, 2013

Red Bank Catholic vs Immaculata Prediction


Immaculata {6-3}
@
Red Bank Catholic {8-0}

Playoff - Round 1

Red Bank Catholic has been ripping teams apart.  While Immaculata struggled early but made an impressive late season push.  Jimmy Neutron (my computer geek neighbor) tells me Red Bank Catholic will win pulling away.  My gut feeling tells me Red Bank Catholic is a very good team but is not battle tested.  Facing only 1 playoff team all season will not get RBC in prime shape for the playoffs.  On the other hand Immaculata has faced 5 playoff teams and 7 of 9 teams had winning records.  My guts tell me Immaculata in the upset.

Jimmy Neutron Prediction
Immaculata – 16
Red Bank Catholic – 36

Cardinal Fanatic Prediction
Immaculata – 21
Red Bank Catholic – 14

Next up: Linden @ Bayonne Prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment