Friday, November 15, 2013

Bayonne vs Linden Prediction


Linden {5-3}
@
Bayonne {4-5}

I am confused by this power point system but Jimmy Neutron tells me it has its way of working things out.  Bayonne at 4-5 hosting a playoff game?  But Mr. Neutron and his fancy computer tell me that this game will be very tight.  Jimmy Neutron tells me that Linden will squeak by in a tight game.  My gut feelings tell me something different.  The Cardinal Fanatic is rooting for Linden but looking over the season, Bayonne played a tougher schedule.  Playing the likes of Union City, St. Peter’s Prep and Montclair will give Bayonne a sense of confidence.  Bayonne played 6 teams that are in the playoffs while Linden played 3.  Linden has an impressive front line and they can change the game.  But Linden inconsistent play has the Cardinal Fanatic nervous.  With that said, the Cardinal Fanatic will go with Bayonne.

Jimmy Neutron Prediction
Linden – 23
Bayonne – 22

Cardinal Fanatic Prediction
Linden – 18
Bayonne – 24

Next up:  Watchung Hills @ Union

No comments:

Post a Comment